Joined on: January 23rd, 2012
Professor of American studies at Brown University
Recent Posts by lubar
Recent Comments by lubar
- "Good question. One reason for us for digital humanists to think in these terms is to get clear in our own heads what our alternatives are, and what ph" on “Interfaces to History”
- "Allison - I must admit I had completely forgotten what I had said in that review... shows I have no new ideas... Yes, the second part of the talk is " on Timelines
- "Sharon - a very nice survey of some of the challenges of organization faced when presenting historical material online. The narrative linear histo" on Content and Context: Visualizations for the Public?
- "Smart post, Trevor, and I like Ben's consideration of these as related to primary and secondary sources. Perhaps one of the things that digital humani" on Communication or Discovery: Which Approach for Public History?
- "Impressive. One thought inspired by this is to refer folks to the Biodiversity Heritage Library project (http://biodivlib.wikispaces.com/About). Work " on Another quick link to someone else’s thoughtful reflections
- "It would be wonderful to track the history of artifacts in the museum. History museums don't think about this too much. But art museums do. Many art m" on Challenges of Representing and Finding Collections Online